Welcome to our Parish!
Welcome to St. Bridget of Kildare in Pacific, Missouri. We journey to God through Jesus Christ and reach out to all people through worship and prayer, formation, service and community fellowship.
Saturday 5:00 p.m.
Sunday 8:00 & 10:00 a.m.
Confessions: Saturday 4:15-4:40 p.m.
Adoration: Tuesday 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Events & Volunteering
Come join us! Click on a link below (or see the bulletin/calendar) for more details.
At St. Bridget of Kildare
- Breakfast with Santa, Sat., Dec. 3, 7 a.m. - Noon, sponsored by the Men's Club/Home & School (gym)
- Children's Christmas Choir rehearsals, Dec. 4, 11 and 18, after 10 a.m. Sunday Mass (see bulletin)
- Shrines of Italy pilgrimage presentation, Wednesday, Dec. 7, 5:30 p.m. in the rectory
- Friends of Priests prayer campaign, now through Thurs., Dec. 8
- Adopt-A-Family Benefit Trivia, Friday, Dec. 9, SBK Gym (see bulletin)
- Adopt-A-Family Giving Tree, gift/donations due, Sunday, Dec. 11
- KC Baby Bottle Brigade, to benefit local pregnancy assistance centers, now through Dec. 17
- Serve your St. Bridget Family as lectors, extraordinary Eucharistic ministers and servers
In Pacific and Franklin County
- Catholic Divorce Survival Guide 12-week video series, SFB Parish, Washington, starts Friday, Dec. 2
- God's Mercy Mass & Prayer Event, Clover Bottom, MO, Saturday, Dec. 3, 8:15 a.m. - Noon (see bulletin)
- First Sunday Breakfast, Dec. 4, 8 to 11:30 a.m., St. Vincent Parish, Dutzow
- Pro-Life Movie Night, "Silent Night," Tues., Dec. 6, 7 p.m., Jesuit Hall, St. Francis Borgia (Washington)
- Franklin County Pro-Life Christmas Party, Thurs, Dec. 15, 7 p.m., Jesuit Hall, St. Francis Borgia (Washington)
In the Greater St. Louis Area
- Catholic Divorce Survival Guide 12-week video series, Immaculate Conception, Dardenne, starts Tuesday, Jan. 12 (see bulletin)
Posted in Blog on 11/11/16
St. Bridget to Mark 175th Anniversary
By Pauline Masson, Pacific Missourian Editor
The public ... Read More »
Posted in Blog on 11/04/16
St. Bridget of Kildare Parish will be taking part in the 2016 Religious Retirement ... Read More »
Posted in Blog on 10/14/16
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
As you know, the devastation that has been ... Read More »